Saturday, October 22, 2016



It's been a long time since Portland Stink-Eye has been updated with a new piece. Hell, I'm guessing two Hallows Eves have come and gone… Again...  So, in honor of October and Halloween, I've posted some rather dark Prints for sale.

8.5 x 11" $20 US  (2 for $30)
13 x 16"  $30 US  (2 for $40)

Earlier in the year I illustrated the latest manifestation of the Tarokka Deck for the new set of Ravenloft Manuals from D&D, and I'd love to give to the Raphael House any sales that come from my Prints.

An Epic project I illustrated over 50 cards for, many of which can be seen on my FB site.  If you're interested in purchasing a print, please get a hold of me through my Lightpusher site.

More good news;  I'm still selling satirical portraits at each Magic the Gathering event for The Raphael House of Portland, and Tim Shields of Cascade Games held a wonderful charity event, put on specifically for all the Amazing work they do at the Raphael House, at the 2016 Portland Grand Prix!  I just love it when a plan comes together!

It's always great to see all the support streaming about, for this silly satirical blog of mine, and hopefully your 2017 will be one of our best years to date.. =)

Much Love & Stay Tuned..


No comments:

Post a Comment